- Living things have basic needs.
-The basic needs of humans are:
food, water, air, shelter
- Humans cannot stay alive without the basic needs.
- Food gives energy and helps us grow.
- We need energy to walk, play and do work.
- It makes up about 70% of the weight of the human body.
- We need to drink about eight glasses of water a day.
- Water can be obtained from fruits and vegetables.
- Water helps to maintain body temperature.
- Long ago humans live in cave.
- A shelter is a place where human live.
- The shelter protects humans from danger, the sun and the rain.
- Nowadays, humans build many types of shelter.
- Humans cannot breath in water.
- Humans need air to breathe all the time.